Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 08-12-2017, 08:42 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 198/198/170

Height: 5'2

Default I'm back and determined...

Back in 2011 I weighed around 240. (I am 5'2 and have Hashimoto's) I did Medifast for over a year and lost 85 pounds. It felt amazing. 5 years later I am giving myself credit for the fact that I have not gained all the weight back. I am still down about 45 pounds BUT not where I was and I need to re-focus!! I am a runner- I do mostly 5K and 8K races and run about 2-4 times a week. It's my stress relief. I also have 3 girls, 9,9,12 who are my loves -- and an amazing hubby who is my rock. I work as a Marketing Director and have a very demanding and busy job with lots of traveling but I LOVE what I do so it's all good. I am hoping I can get some inspiration and tips and hold myself accountable here. Have a good weekend everyone!
JMmom23girls is offline   Reply With Quote