Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 08-03-2017, 01:10 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 263

Height: 5'6

Talking Hi new here

I am strughling about tonstat HCG diet at Metobolic research center which was 5x more than another place i found today I'm getting thw pills i wanted the shotsgot a unfortunatly i got dui on March 7 i wasnt over the legal limit but tou dont have to be to get one fi nwver drink but one ofy cousins who was like a brother passed and then another one of My cousins passed they owned a company together and passed away 3 years apart in their 30s and now I can't drive I have a lawyer and I am waiting for all of this to settle. I will be going back to college for culinary arts big change from nursing which is what my college was aiming toward years ago but my mother has had several heart a brain anyermism that was coiled and 4 years later a 9 cm not a typo yes centimeter tumor on her brain that grew in 4 years between her MRI for her undisturbed anyermism and the other. It was benign thw the Lord. I no longer wish to be in thw medical field, also I was in a wheel chair for 4 years after a auto accident at age 12 I broke my femer the bone in your thigh and it would heal. I have had 3 surgeries on that leg one on my right and one on my wrist where I feel due to the leg I broke giving out on me I crushed my wrist. Anyway I am a Christian and strong in my faith but there is so much going on.I have 3 kids 8,5,3. Son and 2 daughters. I used to love to go out and have fun and sometimes still do but my self esteem has crash even when I weighed 140lbs I was self conscious. But now I really am i miss my nice clothes and feeling comfortable going out to bowl or the movies or the beach I live in Florida and haven't went to the beach all summer and only 2 times last summer I am having depression from this. I want to make fiends who can relate.
Kgoble90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 01:11 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 263

Height: 5'6

Sorry about rhw typos struggling and about to start thw hcg.****
Kgoble90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 01:02 PM   #3  
Here to Learn

S/C/G: 225/140/135

Height: 5'5"

Hello and welcome! Sounds like you have a lot on your plate. I hope things settle down! Good luck on your weight loss goals.
EagleRiverDee is offline   Reply With Quote