Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 04-28-2017, 07:42 AM   #1  
tricia

S/C/G: 200/200/169

Height: 5'2

Thumbs up Hello!

Hi. My name is Tricia. I have gotten out of shape during the last 10 years as I was in a living situation that prevented me from exercising. Now I can get back into the game! I am so exciting for this but even still feel sort of discouraged for how out of shape I am. I was living in Illinois and am now back to my home state of California. My health is not very good. I suffer from diabetes, high cholesterol, and high blood pressure. I plan on getting my health back! I am really hoping to find some success stories here and some friends to help support each other. I am 47 years old. I have not had kids nor had I ever been married. Just the way it's been for me. I look forward to hearing from some of you ! Until then ..... Love, tricia
cali47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2017, 10:28 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 218/218/154.5

Height: 5'6"

Hi Tricia! Welcome to the forum. Everyone here is very helpful and there is tons of information.
Tonya.az is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2017, 03:23 PM   #3  
Here to Learn

S/C/G: 225/140/135

Height: 5'5"

Welcome! Little changes can really help, especially with your particular health issues. Daily walking can help with blood sugar, cholesterol and high blood pressure. Welcome to the forum, I hope you find the information and support you need here!
EagleRiverDee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2017, 05:50 PM   #4  

Welcome Tricia!
vickyy86 is offline   Reply With Quote