Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 09-22-2016, 10:50 AM   #1  

Default FatGirl2ThatGirl

Hey guys! I'm just looking for continuing support dealing with this journey. It has not been easy and the road has been long. I'm just ready and eager to not be titled obese anymore. Glad that there is a place like this site to where we can talk about how we feel and not be judged.
FatGirl2ThatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 07:46 PM   #2  

I know a place like this site is so amazing. Sometimes finding support is so hard!
OnAMission04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 04:32 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 317/*tracker*/165

Height: 5'9

I am also brand new to the site and I cannot even describe how great it feels to be able to speak freely about my weight ... and not be worried about what the people reading it must be thinking. I am writing a blog and posted my weight out there for all those that read it to see. It's nerve wracking. I feel like I am waiting for people to stop talking to me because it's still a world where people give a poop about what I weigh and whether they can be friends with "a fat girl". How sad is that?
I am so excited to be here. I am eager to make like minded friends!!!
nikkinicole is offline   Reply With Quote