Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 08-16-2016, 02:34 PM   #1  

Default Newbie here and looking to get started

First of all a bit about myself. Well my name is dawn I'm 5' 2" and weight 360 last time I weighed which was like 4 days ago. And I live in wisconsin. Its to hot for me to exercise outside even just walking. So I decided to buy a few things for my bedroom. So that I can just get started in the house.

I need to dig all the stuff out of my storage cabinet I use in my room and rearange a few things to day to get started so I can start using my fitness ball and yoga and stuff in my room. It will be cooler and quiter in here that way.

Wish me luck with the room.
DawnRenee88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2016, 12:02 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 229/229/145

Height: 5'4"

Dawn REnee88: You will do great. We are here and if you get up with me on my page we can be buddies. Working out in the house can be just as rewarding. I have my xbox. When my husband or nephew aren't playing Kerbal. LOL
Davisag is offline   Reply With Quote