Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 07-17-2016, 02:41 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 269/244/259

Height: 5'6

Default Hello...again

Hello again, it has been a very long time since I logged in, so I thought I would take a minute to say hello and reintroduce myself. My nickname is Olly and I would like to finally take control of my health and my body, and honestly just feel good and flourish. I've been wanting to lose weight since I was young, even though then I was not nearly to the point I am now.

Mid-April of this year I broke my ankle and have been confined to a wheel chair. On Aug. 9th I'm due to see the doctor and will finally be able to walk again. May 10th I lost my beautiful 7 month old daughter to SIDS. It has been a very difficult year. But I am determined that I live an amazing life, a healthy life, especially since my daughter will not be allowed to. That is why this is the time. I'm doing this for Rowan.

I am so blessed to also have my daughter Willow, two step-daughters, and my husband. They also deserve a healthy and vibrant Olly.

I have successfully tracked my calories for the last week, and want to take it up a notch and really stick to more nutritional foods. This means cutting out my daily Dr. Pepper and asking my husband to pick up a chocolate bar on his way home. It also means sticking to my small exercise goals. For that I know I will need accountability and friends. That is why I'm back here.

So thank you for allowing me to be here, and I look forward to getting to know you all

Starting Weight: 269 lbs
Current Weight: 244 lbs
Goal Weight: 159 lbs
Height: 5'6
MommyOlly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2016, 02:50 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/175

Height: 5'6"

Welcome to 3FC. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Congratulations on your loss so far.
MonteCristo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2016, 03:01 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 181/177/132

Height: 5'3"

Hello, Olly and welcome. Hugs to you and so sorry for your loss. We're all here to support each other, please PM me if you need a chat.

- Stephanie
LiquidSilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2016, 07:13 AM   #4  
Day 1 - 23.07.16

S/C/G: 222/220/140

Height: 5 ft 5

So sorry for your loss.

Welcome
GracieB is offline   Reply With Quote