Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 06-29-2016, 07:55 AM   #1  
Turning Into A New Woman

S/C/G: 302/275/150

Height: 5'2 1/2

Smile Hello From Wichita Kansas

Hi Everybody,

I forgot my password for my first sign in name which was Terra1984 and I no longer have the email address that the password is assocated with so I had to make a whole new account but I've actually been a member since 2013.

I started my 1st weight loss journey in 2013 but I threw in the towel when Thanksgiving came around. Then I started again on Jan. 16th 2014 and that time I never of up I'm still on that journey. To date I've lost 27 pounds. I would of thought that in 2 years I would of been at goal already but I've heard slow and steady wins the race so I dont mind the weight coming off slowly.

Growing up I was in shape, My grandma even said I was and my brothers were too skinny but anyway I stayed 120 pounds all 4 years of high school. I didnt start gaining weight until after high school because I no longer had P.E. to keep me in shape so I started eating alot of fast food and I got to 302, The highest I've ever been. My blood work was bad also so in Jan. of 2014 I knew I had to make a change for my health so I did and I havent looked back.
Terra_1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 09:26 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/175

Height: 5'6"

Great job on your loss so far!
MonteCristo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 01:47 PM   #3  
Turning Into A New Woman

S/C/G: 302/See Tracker/250

Height: 5'2 & 1/2

Since switching Browers I was able to log into my old account...Anyway thanks
Terra1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 06:25 PM   #4  

Height: 5'8.5"

back! on getting back on the wagon. We just have to keep on trying and never give up.

Misti in Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote