Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 06-15-2016, 10:55 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 250/247/180

Height: 5'6

Smile hello(:

Hello everyone! My name is Rachel & I am 20 years old. I have always struggled with my weight and I feel no matter how hard I try, I always seem to give up.

This time I am determined and confident that I can and will lose the weight and hopefully not start over anymore. I have been consistent with going to the gym for the past week so Im excited to see myself reach my goal weight! Im also happy I found this website to help support and motivate me! Looking forward to meeting nice people who are going through the same thing I am & can relate!
Jammal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2016, 07:14 AM   #2  

Height: 5'8.5"

Hello and Glad you joined us. on getting started. Once you have been here enough and posted enough, it will be helpful if you add a ticker to help chart your weight loss... taking it in small chunks helps too, at least for me.

Feel free to join us in the Daily Accountability thread... it is a great place to get started as you learn your way around.

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weig...welcome-9.html
Misti in Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2016, 10:14 AM   #3  

S/C/G: SW: 323 CW: See Ticker GW: 180

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammal View Post
Hello everyone! My name is Rachel & I am 20 years old. I have always struggled with my weight and I feel no matter how hard I try, I always seem to give up.

This time I am determined and confident that I can and will lose the weight and hopefully not start over anymore. I have been consistent with going to the gym for the past week so Im excited to see myself reach my goal weight! Im also happy I found this website to help support and motivate me! Looking forward to meeting nice people who are going through the same thing I am & can relate!
Hello. I'm pretty new here too, and so far am loving this support forum

JesikaBeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2016, 02:13 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 205/190/145

Height: 5' 5"

Hi! I'm new on this site too, everyone is so nice! Keep chatting with everybody and have fun!!!
Pammy
pammygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2016, 07:31 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 250/247/180

Height: 5'6

Thanks everyone! I'm still getting the hang of using this site, but so far everyone seems really nice!
Jammal is offline   Reply With Quote