Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 05-30-2016, 09:00 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 262/262/180

Height: 5.9

Post Hello!

Hello Everyone!

I’m new to the forum but it looks like an amazing support group and lots of encouraging people. I have a big goal of losing 100+ pounds but I plan to do it right this time around, no diet pills or crazy fad diets.

My weightless struggles are with cutting out the bad foods and trying to stay under a 2,000 calorie limit (someday hopefully changing that to 1,500) It also seems hard to find time to exercise between work and being a single mom. No better time than this to commit to making the changes!

Good luck to everyone!

Thanks,
HM
HM742 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 01:36 PM   #2  
Calorie Counter

S/C/G: 195/195/170

Height: 5'3"

Welcome! Start with small changes to your diet. Cut out sugary drinks and drink water. Add in exercise where you can, park further away, take the steps, etc. Exercise is important for your health and will help with weight loss, however, weight loss is about 80% diet and 20% exercise.

Best of luck to you!
NEMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 06:26 PM   #3  

Height: 5'8.5"

Hello HM and I agree with your plan to avoid gimmicks and fad diets and just healthy food and get some exercise. That is what I have been doing and it is sure working for me!! Plus I have found that once the "junk food" is out of my system, the healthful, organic foods TASTE so much better!

Misti in Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote