Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 05-19-2016, 01:30 PM   #1  

Default This is me, and I need help

Hello, just call me A.

I was never comfortable in my body, but I loved fashion and always dressed up. My BDD wasn't taking over my life. I am 5ft even. I used to be 101-110lbs. Then, after countless medication changes I had a hormonal imbalance and gained 60-70lbs. I'm too afraid to leave the house, I wear plus size clothes so no one can see my body shape, and I dropped out of regular school in fear of people noticing. I missed prom and don't have a single friend. I miss my life, I miss clothes, and I just want to be happy for once. Where do I begin? I'm suffering so much and I keep trying to diet but nothing is working.
imhwah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 10:47 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 229/220/170

Height: 6'0'

Hi A! I'm glad you are here. I used this site for years but stopped using it the last couple years. This forum is full of friendly people. Do you live with your family?
chickybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 08:53 PM   #3  

Height: 5'8.5"

Hello... There are a lot of friendly people here; hope you will just jump right in and be a part of the groups you feel will be helpful to you

Misti in Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote