Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 05-13-2016, 06:26 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 200/200/125

Height: 5'1"

Default New-ish

So, I went to register and found out I already did that, back in 2012. Wow. Okay, so I guess I kinda gave up on losing weight for a while. So, let me re-introduce myself.
My name is Lindsey, I'm 32. I have 3 wonderful children and 2 awesome step kids. I have an amazing husband. My life is pretty good, I'm happy with all of it. Except......I'm fat. I'm only 5'1" and I weigh about 200 lbs. I wasn't a chubby kid, I was skinny my whole life. Some years ago, some stuff went down with my husbands job, and we had to move in with his mother.
She's a wonderful lady, and her heart is in the right place. She just thinks tearing someone down and insulting them all the time will motivate them. Every time I would get upset about something she said to me, I would run to my favorite woman in the whole world - Little Debbie. I gained 60 pounds in less than a year.
I used to wear a size 0. I have no delusions that I will get back to that, but this 42" waist has GOT to go. Everything is so difficult. Painting my toenails, tying my shoes, things of the sort.
I think I just need some motivation - the good kind. My husband and I booked a cruise for January, and I'd like to get in the water this time. We went back in 2014 and I didn't even bring my swimsuit on a Caribbean vacation! How sad is that?
Anyway, sorry for the long post, it felt good to get it out.
Thanks.
Miku128 is offline   Reply With Quote