Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 03-20-2016, 07:03 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 208/208/180

Height: 5 feet 10 inches

Cool Second times the charm!

Hey everyone!

My name is Nikko. I am a 24-year-old cis-male graduate student currently going to a University in Minneapolis for my Masters in Counseling Psychology. I plan on graduating May 2016 so I am almost there!

You might be wondering what my thread title means. Well in the past I embarked on a long weight loss journey. Starting around 2011 while I was in college, I weighed 220 pounds. I hated the way I looked and felt so I decided to begin exercising and eating healthy. Fast-forward to early 2013, I lost a whopping 70 pounds! I was on top of the world and very confident (sometimes a little too confident).

I started dating a guy and we liked each other very much. Then I found out that he actually didn't love me, instead he went behind my back and used Grindr to hook up with other guys while we were still dating. We had a terrible break up. If you do not know what grindr is, its a hook up app that lets gay guys locate other gay guys to have sex with. I always thought it was weird he had that app on his phone while we were dating. After the break up I gained a majority of my weight back, I now weigh 210 pounds, so I guess I am back to square one.

I hope that I can at least lose enough weight to the point where I can be confident in going outside without a shirt on (other then being at the beach, that doesn't count)! I do not have as much time to devote to this due to my studies and work, but I really do want to make a change, and though I may not ever make it to 160 pounds ever again, I can still try! I have a way more loving and caring boyfriend today then I have ever had in the past, I know I have his support!

My goal is to get back to 180 pounds! I plan on changing my diet and exercising more. Hopefully this also improves my skin problems as well! I want to be able to wear my medium-sized shirts with confidence!

Thanks for reading!

Last edited by NikkoMinaj; 03-20-2016 at 07:04 PM.
NikkoMinaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 07:17 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 173.5/158.8/120

Height: 5'1"

I'm so sorry that happened to you. I am also trying this for a second time after finding out my boyfriend cheated on me, too. Sucks *** and I gained almost all of my weight back, too. So, here I am, starting over as well!
kahaney is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gay boy, weight gain, weight loss