Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 03-16-2016, 10:18 PM   #1  
Here we go again...

S/C/G: 170/165.6/125

Red face Starting over...

Hello all,

I used this forum and IP to lose about 40 pounds in 2011. After my baby was born in 2013, I managed to lose 50 pounds and get back to my pre-baby weight using MRC. But one bad habit after another for the last two and a half years and I find myself back at my heaviest - 170 - and completely miserable. I turn 30 in June and am dreading starting the next decade of my life in such a state. I'm planning to use MRC for awhile, and switch with cycles of 21 Day Fix if I need to change things up. I'm using the 21DF and TurboFire DVDs to workout. I'd love a weight loss buddy or two or three to chat, support, and help hold me accountable if anyone is interested!
TangledMess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 10:29 PM   #2  
Faith. Family. Fitness.

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'2"

I'd love to
I love Chalene! I have TurboJam, TurboFire and PiYo.

What is MRC? And the 21-day fix eating plan is a great eating plan.
Good luck!
EmilyLarnder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 10:37 PM   #3  
Here we go again...

Hi! I have PiYo, too, which I try to use once or twice a week on my "down" days. MRC is metabolic research center, kinda similar to ideal protein. I used it for about six months after my son was born.
What are you doing/using?
Thanks, and good luck to you!
Old 03-16-2016, 11:11 PM   #4  
Faith. Family. Fitness.

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'2"

I am doing PiYo and turbofire. Mostly PiYo, because my body is SO used to cardio, I need to do something more strength-based. and it's challenging me, for sure.
EmilyLarnder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 09:59 PM   #5  
Here we go again...

Oh yeah, piyo definitely kicks my butt. I tried to do the six stl challenge once and couldn't.
How was your day? I think I did *ok* considering today is a huge holiday in my family. There was a ton of high carb, buttery food sitting around. I had a little plate with a small bit of my favorites, but that was it. I didn't get my workout in, but walked for a half hour at lunch.

Last edited by TangledMess; 03-17-2016 at 10:00 PM.