Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 03-12-2016, 10:26 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 177/166/120

Height: 5'6"

Default Looking for weight loss buddies

Hi, my name is Elizabeth. I am 23 as of 3/13, and am looking get my eating habits under control. I started IP on 2/9/16 and so far have lost 10.5 lbs, looking to lose 35-45 more. I have always been "chunky" but I only ever weighed a max of 120. In high school I played volleyball with practice everyday and sometimes twice a day, I had a gym period, and also loved getting out and hiking, running, walking, anything really to work out. I loved going to the gym but now I'm so lethargic all the time I never want too. I want to feel better but do not have a good support system. I am averaging a weight loss of 2.6 lbs a week so I know I am doing fine. However, I follow this diet to a tee and am not too happy about my slow progress because of how expensive this diet is. I'm looking for people to help motivate me in all aspects: exercising, food, IP and also for some support on days I do not feel like this diet is helping me at all. Anyone interested? TIA
eathompson11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 10:42 PM   #2  
Faith. Family. Fitness.

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'2"

Hey!
What is IP?

If you're progress is slowing, try a new type of workout to shock your body. Or, try eliminating any bad habits like snacking at night, and maybe eliminating excess carbs.

If you're interested, I'm on facebook, Emily Larnder.
Feel free to add me!
Good luck!
EmilyLarnder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2016, 12:20 PM   #3  

Height: 5'6

Hi Elizabeth! Nice to meet you! Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!

As Emily said, if your progress isn't going as well as you'd like you have to try to change one habit at a time and see if that helps. Eliminate snacking. Still no change? Then you try something else! I have tried a variety of different eating habits and the like and I think what I'm doing now is really helping. I have avoided getting on the scale but I know I've lost some weight as my family has told me they can see it in my face and legs (and I can see an hourglass figure starting to shine through!) but I going to start weighing myself so I can keep accurate track of how much I'm losing and to make sure what I'm doing is good.

I've found that eating 6 times a day is really beneficial for me. It helps to keep your metabolism going by keeping food in your belly and it keeps me from overeating because I'm never starving.

Either way, we are here for you to help you meet your goal. And I for one am super excited!
mrslovette is offline   Reply With Quote