Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 01-28-2016, 10:34 AM   #1  
Mandy

S/C/G: 153/153/120

Height: 5'5'' or 165cm

Default I need to practically reintroduce myself OTL

Previously I've been on here and I managed to go from 142 to 127. Good progress, huh?

However, I allowed pressure and other terrible excuses to lead me astray. I haven't weighed myself in about a semester because I really slacked off and I knew it, and guess where I'm at? That's right, 141. Great.

I don't feel like I'm back to square 1, though, because water often and eating the vegetables I used to hate isn't that much of a sacrifice anymore. I know what I should be doing right, and I've done it once, so hey, I can do it again, right?

I'm starting off with trying to go to the gym 3x a week, which is what I can manage with classes in the morning and afternoon on a couple of days. Also drinking more water, eating vegetables and fruits again, and trying to cut off sweets (the toughest part, to be honest). I look forward to talking to you guys again and staying strong this time! (:
wendybirdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 02:25 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 108/105/71 kg

Height: 168cm

You came back because you want to succeed. Falling off the calorie wagon is what happens to most of us, hey we're human we all make mistakes so its okay. It's especially great that your will power to triumph is back. Great work on getting to that gym too.
Orange2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 10:29 PM   #3  
Knocking down walls.

S/C/G: 278/ticker/125

Height: 5'4"

Hi Mandy, welcome back!
theox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2016, 04:33 PM   #4  
Mandy

S/C/G: 153/153/120

Height: 5'5'' or 165cm

Thanks so much, guys! I do hope this is a sign for the better, and I know a lot of people have to restart their journey, so I'm not seeing this as defeat just yet (;
wendybirdx is offline   Reply With Quote