Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 04-21-2015, 05:38 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 280/156.5/150

Height: 5'7"

Default Sick and Tired

Hi there ladies,
I am a 59 year old lady who started to eat healthy again on March 20th at 272 lbs. My highest weight was 280 lbs. I am 5' 8". My goal weight is 150 lbs.; I was that weight for years. I am down to 260 lbs. now. I really want this. I am so tired of the struggle and I want freedom again from overeating. I struggle with loneliness and have a hard time being social because of the weight I am now. I do not know many people where I live and my children no longer live with me. I've been divorced 15 years and have no significant other. I used to have many friends and was fairly social. As I feel better about myself I know that I will become that again. My weight really effects my self esteem. I plan to start exercising when I am bit thinner; it is too hard now to do much.
Your support and feedback is appreciated!
Robin
robinm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 05:55 PM   #2  
300+ Chick

good job on your loss so far!! But do not wait on exercise, start now!! You can dance, walk with your fave music..It helps...and you can do it and lift up your mood. Good luck with your efforts!! Looking forward on seeing and hearing you lighter ,,,
Liliann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2015, 06:42 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 280/156.5/150

Height: 5'7"

Liliann thanks so much for the warm welcome. Your support means more than you know! I am hanging in there and am committed to doing what it takes to change. Thanks again!
robinm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2015, 08:43 PM   #4  

Hey Robin, I'm in the same boat as you are in. I'm 60 and still need to lose at least 60 lbs. I went out doors this evening and swept my patio and raked the back yard a little. I didn't want to over do it, so I will rake some more tomorrow.
pumpkin2 is offline   Reply With Quote