Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 01-11-2015, 07:38 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 210/208/145

Height: 5"5

Default Hullo!

I used to use this site years ago...and I enjoyed it. I always thought that, overall, the users were very warm and friendly. Well I am on this path for a better me again and went directly here for my journaling needs! My history isn't much different than some others, I am the yo-yo weight gain/loss story that is so common. I would like to find a way to manage a healthier weight long term but understand that is quite difficult to do.

My goal is to lose weight and be a lighter weight by August- where for me a very important once-in-a-lifetime trip to Italy is happening. I just don't want to be this weight, in all my pictures etc. Also towards the end of this year I am anticipating being engaged. So obviously many life events are coming up and I want to be at a place where I feel comfortable mentally, emotionally, and physically.

I look forward to hearing every ones stories and sharing mine! Thanks and have a great night.

Gina
GinaDoesItaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 10:56 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 266/199/165

Height: 5'7

Hey girl! You can definitely do it. It's crazy because I started this journey not for physical fitness but for emotional reasons and to get my mind focused on loving myself. I'm hosting a challenge group starting on the 25th and just form your post, I think you'd be a great addition and I'd love the opportunity to experience this journey with you and to get to know ya. If you're interested, send me a message on Facebook and we can chat.
LilMissLi is offline   Reply With Quote