Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 12-26-2014, 06:13 PM   #1  

Default Newbie looking for support

Hey there! And Happy Holidays!

So pretty much everyone always has the New Years Resolution of wanting to lose weight, and they do it for a few weeks, and then go right back into whatever habits they had before, and the idea of losing weight is out the window until the next year. That's been me, and I am ready to change and follow through!

A little about me, my name is Lacey, I'm 25, and have a 5 year old son. Before having him my weight varied from 110-115. Right before I had him, I got up to 160, and now I weigh about 150. I'm 5'2", so pretty short. I so badly want to get down to at least 130, but wouldn't mind being smaller.

I just jumped on the Herbalife band wagon and I'm really hoping it'll give me the jump start I need. I lack the motivation, and would like some people who are in the same boat as me.
xxlaceyoxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2014, 10:07 PM   #2  
300+ Chick

Good luck with your efforts!!!
Liliann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2014, 03:03 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 215/215/130

Height: 5'4''

Hey there. I'm looking for someone to text/email or call daily to encourage one another about food plans and exercise. If you're looking for something like that private message me and let me know I'd like to cross the finish line with someone by my side-- it's easier to motivate myself if I've got someone reminding me to be good lol
sheerbibliophile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2015, 01:24 PM   #4  
[url=http://www.TickerFac

I want to be accountability partners. Have no idea how to pm on here though. If anyone wants to be accountability partners then and we can exchange phone numbers so that we can check in on eachother daily via text an. I am on pacific standard time fyi
Bslope0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2015, 02:29 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 217/173/160

I'm in for having a support network not sure how to PM but will add you to my buddy list.
Jemcl is offline   Reply With Quote