Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 08-06-2014, 01:50 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 255/175

Height: 5/5

Default Help

Hi I'm 159albin
I'm 44 5'5" and 250 lbs and I'm newly disabled. I can walk with help for a very short time. This disability has changed my life big time! So I'm asking anyone for idea's for upper body exercises as that is all I'm able to do? I've always been over weight but a fit over weight for I've always work in jobs that were I had to run my a** off. But never could get down the weight I needed to be "around 175" this could be because I drank. Now that my life is changed, disabled and not drinking and living this life I have found I need help and support.
159albin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 02:59 PM   #2  

Height: 6-1.5

Are you in a wheel chair? Old fashioned push it yourself wheel chairs are great for arm muscle building if you can find someone to take you out on a track, or maybe take a walk everyday. You need to wear gloves of course. Can you maybe find a wheel chair basket ball league? Or maybe train for races like 401 K? I mean, it seems kind of strange. Why not look up wheel chair athletes and find out what kind of chair they use.

Swimming is supposed to be very good, but there again, you may need a helper coming with you. What about water aerobics? Not being an expert, I am just giving you ideas as they come to me.
giselley is offline   Reply With Quote