Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 04-08-2014, 04:03 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 220/220/172

Default same old story

Hi all,

I'm a 23 year old master's student. I've struggled with my weight my entire life, I've been on Weight Watchers 3 times and Simply for Life once. Lately, my eating has been out of control and I'm now 220 pounds (at 5'7). I exercise regularly, but I can't stop eating. Anyone else feel this?
laurensunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 12:34 AM   #2  
NeNe

S/C/G: 200/187/165

Height: 5'6"

I often feel that way also. I am just learning that I have power over food and I refuse to let it dominate my existence. I have battled with my weight my entire adult life, and I'm not getting any younger. My 50th birthday will be in July and my goal is to be back to my high school graduation weight by then. Maybe you can set yourself some sort of goal that will give your vision of a smaller you a purpose. Welcome aboard! You have definitely come to the right place to find the education, encouragement and motivation to succeed.
firegirl441 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 08:24 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 221/215/170

Height: 5'7"

Me! I have struggled with my weight all my life and it got out of control. Now I plan to take back control.
NewMary is offline   Reply With Quote