Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 03-27-2014, 03:11 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 297/297/180

Height: 5'9"

Smile Awkward Opera Singer Seeking Support! :)

Hi Everyone!

My name is Mary. I'm a recent college graduate with degrees in Opera Performance and Theatre Arts. Since graduating last May, i have been super fortunate on the job front. However, I know that if I want to get further ahead in my career (and in my life!), I need to drop about 120 lbs.

I've always felt like a thin girl in a big girl body. I've always just been super energetic and outgoing. Because of this, I've never felt like I really belonged in this body. So, I've decided it's time for a change!

I love meeting new people and making new friends, so shoot me a message anytime! Let's support each other!

Talk to you soon!

Last edited by murrshurr; 03-27-2014 at 03:12 AM. Reason: typo
murrshurr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 07:04 AM   #2  
one choice at a time

S/C/G: 275/155/189/???

Height: 5'5"

Welcome, and congratulations on the good fortune in a field where it can't be easy to find work. Good luck and good strength on the weight loss.

I lost about 120 pounds from 2009-2012 and while I am now struggling with a 25-pound regain, I know it can be done. You can do it too.
carter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 07:21 AM   #3  
Obsessed

S/C/G: 265/230/175

Height: 5'5"

Hi & Welcome! Your career sounds amazing and fun! I am fairly new as well and would love to share this journey with you! You seem to have a great attitude, hold on to it!
CooCooCaChoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 05:28 PM   #4  
Michelle the Vegan

S/C/G: >207/under goal/150

Height: ~5'9" of Snark

Welcome fellow tall gal! What an amazing job you have, how wonderful! I hope you jump right in on discussions on the site, lots of great people here ready to share support!
Mrs Snark is offline   Reply With Quote