Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 02-10-2014, 01:58 PM   #1  
natalie

S/C/G: 233/217.2/170

Height: 5'10

Default Been lurking......time to say hello

Hi all. Ive been lutrking with a few posts for about 3 weeks. Thought I would say hi and put myself out there. About 5 yrs ago I met my DH. He asked me to quit smoking & I did but gained about 25 lbs. A few months later we moved away from our familys to make a better living. In the next 18 months we moved 3 times in the area, updated a rental in exchange for rent. Bought a rehab house that had to be able to pass code in 8 months, and got married. During this time, my exersize habits lessoned, I did weight watchers about 3 times, no carbs no sugar, and multiple shake replacements. Only to find myself walking down the isle at my heaviest! In addition to all these personal stresses I was working for what we called..."the Hitler family". Once leaving there I ended up working at the compotition for 6 months....where for 3 months I knew I was getting set up to be fired and replaced by an entry level employee! This brought on another 23 lbs! So after squeezing into a size16 and seeing a picture of myself at Halloween.....I put the smack down! Did alittle research that helped me realize the updated versions of WW was to relaxed for me and The old WW Flex worked for me in the past so I committed to giving 110% for the first month! Out of nowhere.... I lost consistantly. So here I am, a year into a new job Im in love with. I do not feel stressed in any way. I have no deadlines documenting my failure to stay healthy and no time limit to get there. Im averaging 1lb a week and about to exchange these losening size 16 for a pair of 14's! Ive been lurking daily and have found the support given will help me get through the tough spots! Glad to be on this journey with you all! Thanks for listening.
Nat
npotyonek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 02:07 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 151/151/120

Height: 5'3"

Hello,
I am glad you finally found a job you like. Now you can focus on you. and congrads on those size 14 clothes .
I hope I can drop a size or 2...
Dogma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 03:15 PM   #3  
Turning Into A New Woman

S/C/G: 302/See Tracker/250

Height: 5'2 & 1/2

Natalie,

Welcome 2 The Forum, I wish you the best of luck on your weight loss journey
Terra1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 06:47 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 279/268/140

Height: 5ft6in

Hi Natalie!

No wonder you put on a few pounds with all that going on in your life!
What an amazing feeling having to buy smaller clothes.... Keep going girl xx
Crazziemomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 09:47 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 215

Height: 5.5

I A lurker also! I am scared to go at this again. I am inspired by your persevering attitude. I hope and pray WE gets me going. You still follow plan?
tabuchheister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 02:31 PM   #6  
natalie

S/C/G: 233/217.2/170

Height: 5'10

Dogma......Thanks. We both will be shopping for new clothes soon! Cant wait!

Terra1984......Thank you, a little luck is always welcomed!

Crazziemomma.....I know, looking back I'm starting to understand and accept that I was dealing with too much to get the weight off for my wedding! It was a great day and I did still feel beautiful. But I have been thinking that when I get back to my healthy weight, I might have a few pictures taken...just for my hubby. In the mean time, I will keep at it and look forward to some new clothes!

Tabuchheister... Thanks...I am still on plan. Im using WW flex plan. I had a gain last week. Its been 6 weeks since my last gain so I was expecting it. Actually, so much I think I cheated so much because I was expecting it and almost just wanted to get it over with. lol. Weird, I know. However, I have a pattern to my weight loss...I lose large one week..lose small 1 or 2 weeks, sometimes stay the same..then gain. Its like a 4-6 week pattern.

My goal is to bee down to around my wedding weight by the end of May. (208)
Then into onederland sometime in June. Im averaging 5lbs a month.

Thanks for the encouragement and dropping by to say hello!
Nat
npotyonek is offline   Reply With Quote