Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 01-04-2014, 11:52 AM   #1  

Height: 5"9

Default I want to lose weight too

Hi, im Marymar.

First i want to excuse myself for my substandard grammar. English is not my first language. I really need support though, thats why i decided to register and start posting. (Also i will be posting from my ipad most of the time which makes typing with my chubby fingers extra difficult )

Ive been overweight most of my life. I account my weight to a combination of laziness and a fondness (probably more an addiction) to eating.

Recently i broke up with my boyfriend and im crushed. I havent felt so much pain in my entire life.

But im not one to give up nor surrender. I will dust my self off and rise again. Its a fact that i cant turn back hands of time, and i cant fix my broken relationship. Part of us breaking up was due to my many insecurities which can be attributed to my obesity. What i can do however is start a whole new and fresh relationship with myself and be the best girlfriend i can be...to myself. I want to be in love again..with myself! Ive thought long and hard and came to the conclusion that no one can love me better dan me.

In order for me to reach that point in my life i want to accomplish a couple of things, and one of them is to loose a hundred pounds, hence my registration on this forum.
I want to wish you all, and myself, lots of strenght, determination and patience, so we can all reach our goals together.

Today i weight a whopping 240 lbs. I want to reach my goalweight of 140 by counting calories and carbs. I dont care how long it takes, i know i will get there.
Marymar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 11:59 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 178/See Ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

Welcome Marymar! You can do this! I think a renewed focus of taking care of yourself is a very healthy venture for you right now. You'll find lots of support here.
Moving Forward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 12:11 PM   #3  

Height: 5"9

Thank you so muchmoving forward!

You've made tremendous progress, i guess if i stick to people like you your progress and determination will rub off on me. Eventually

I really want to get this weight off and im gonna hang in there till i reach my goal.
Marymar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 12:34 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 140/140/120

Height: 5'1''

Welcome, Marymar!

It sounds like so far you have a great idea an attitude on how you need to move forward. Start learning again to love yourself because that's a key ingredient in losing weight and starting a new, happier, healthy you!
kimchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 12:47 PM   #5  
intern

S/C/G: 297/ticker/190

Height: 5'8.5"

Good luck Marymar!
freckfrecks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 08:33 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 188/185/164

Height: 5'8"

Hi Marymar! I am so sorry you were hurt, but I love your new attitude! You will find lots of support here, so browse around and jump right in! Good luck!
Jacqui_D is offline   Reply With Quote