Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 11-26-2013, 03:39 PM   #1  
One day, Some day, TODAY!

S/C/G: 174/130

Height: 5.3

Default Desperate for Support

I got married 7 months ago to a chef! And Now I am 20 pounds heavier! He indulges as well but you cannot see the weight on him as much as you can see my thunder thighs!

Long story short, I Need to lose 10 of these pounds in 15 days. For the past Month I have tried 1400 calories days and workout regime with a fitness trainer. I lost only 3 pounds. Super frustrating.

A couple of years ago I had done the Yoli Better Body System diet with a friend, but did not follow it religiously. I remember losing some weight and fitting in size 8 dresses from size 12. They sell loss of 7-15 pounds in a week on their products. Naturally I feel like I want to get back on it for the next two weeks, and continue my workout 3-4 times a week. I am not able to find any support/forum on this as the mind is curious on its effectiveness.

Has anyone tried this and would you recommend it? WOuld it work given I have been on a diet for the past month?
Enjol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 06:38 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 188/185/164

Height: 5'8"

Hi Enjol! I assume you have some event to attend in 15 days, which is why you "need" to lose 10 lbs by then. I am not familiar with the weight loss system you mentioned, but there is no way you can lose 10 bs of fat in 15 days. When people first go on a diet, they often lose a lot of water weight, which could equal 10 lbs in 15 days, but if you've been on a diet for a month, you should have already experienced that whoosh, unless of course you've been eating a lot of carbs as part of your 1400 calories. Carbs hold water. Strenuous exercise will also cause you to hold water as your body attempts to repair your muscles. I'm sorry I don't have a good answer for you, but I hope you enjoy the website anyway! For your longer term weight loss goals, it's a great place for support! Good luck!
Jacqui_D is offline   Reply With Quote