Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 11-18-2013, 10:49 PM   #1  
Back Again Bessie

S/C/G: 186/??/120

Height: 5'2"

Default Returning!

It has seriously been a year or more since I've been on. So much has changed...

It's been a year of ups and downs. After 9 years in an abusive marriage, my drawn out divorce was finalized last summer. I started school, did 1 year, and had to go back to working full time. I nearly lost my grandfather, who along with my grandmother, raised me. He had a massive stroke in February. It left him unable to talk, walk independently, eat, or swallow. It devastated me more than I could ever describe.

I am 31 years old. I have a son, 8, and a daughter, 5. I work 3 jobs to make ends meet. I get no support, and thanks to my Ex's inability get out of bed and go to work, he no longer has a job so I'm paying him support. Yay. I'm a bartender, I work at a convenience store/restaurant, and my favorite, I work with mentally handicapped and developmentally disabled adults in a care facility. I have been seeing the man I'm with for two years. He's pretty incredible. :-) He's in the middle of nursing school and works full time. We've been living together for a few months now and wedding bells are probably going to be ringing very soon.

The stresses of dealing with a controlling, still abusive ex, then my grandfathers health decline and having to take on a 3rd job has lead to a major weight gain for me. I haven't weighed this much since I was 9 months pregnant with my daughter. The boyfriend is supportive. He doesn't care what weight I am as long as I'm healthy. Though he did make me promise not to lose so much that the butt goes away.

I have about 60lbs to lose. Here we go...
PintSizedTerror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 08:21 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 188/185/164

Height: 5'8"

Hi PintSizedTerror (cute name)! BACK and I am so sorry for the stresses you've been facing. I'm sorry to hear about your grandfather, and I just hate what you've had to go through with your ex. But I am very happy to hear that you have a wonderful partner by your side now and you are ready to take control of your weight and health again! I'm glad you've returned to 3FC! Good luck on your journey forward!
Jacqui_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 09:34 PM   #3  
go ticker go!

S/C/G: 291/245.4/195

Height: 5'10"

Sounds like things are starting to look up for you. I recently returned here too and you'd be surprised how easy it is just to jump back in!
begoodjen is offline   Reply With Quote