Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 09-20-2013, 11:39 AM   #1  
Hi, I'm Danielle!

S/C/G: 208/Ticker/130

Height: 5'1

Default Introducing me, and I just need motivation!!

Hi guys, my name is Danielle – I am 25 years old, and I have fought with my weight since I can even remember. I am not huge or anything, but I am chubby and I am overweight and I want to beat this before I am huge, and before it’s ‘too late.’

I first joined this site in May of 2012, and then earlier on this year I had joined and started participating and everything a little more actively. At that point I had reached my first 10lbs lost, BUT I ended up spraining my ankle, and that put a wrench in my weight loss journey. I had to not do much for a month to 6 weeks to let my ankle heal.. and that’s when I fell off my routine. And of course when you’re not exercising, you fall off the wagon of making the right decisions with eating the right things, etc.

Now, I am back in the 180’s, which is something I never wanted to see ever. I am at 183 as of this morning, and I am trying to get back into exercising. My start right now is just walking my dogs every day for atleast 2 miles. I did 2miles yesterday and 2miles Wednesday. It’s so strange for me to start in the middle of a week, usually I tell myself “Nope, I will start next week” but I just can’t stand it. WHY wait? I need to get on this and start losing weight. I just need to.

I have never known what it feels like to be skinny, or even just simply healthy. And noticing that my clothes aren’t fitting – and I just feel like I don’t look good in ANYTHING. I don’t want to go shopping anymore, not that I ever really liked it, but I just can’t find anything I like and I know once I lose weight it’ll just open so many more doors.

I hope that I can find some official friends on here, and find a lot of ways to keep me accountable and keep me on track and on plan.

I really would love to meet someone to be close friends with and contact each other daily and support one another through texts/emails, and whatever. If you’re interested in that, it would be wonderful.

I just find this so hard, and I know I’m not the only one.

Anyways – heres to a new me!
Savemykissesx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 12:03 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 215/188/135

Height: 5'3

Welcome! Good luck with your weight loss! Remember you CAN do it
ShericeO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 12:05 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 188/185/164

Height: 5'8"

Hi Danielle! BACK! Be sure to check out the 20-Somethings support group since the chicks there will have lots in common with you. Also, you might want to check out the Weight Loss Buddies thread, which is also under Support Groups. The "Chicks Up for a Challenge" sub-forum under Support Groups is another great place to make friends and find lots of support. Get involved again! You can do this! Good luck!
Jacqui_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 12:14 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 180/178/135

Height: 5'5"

Hi Danielle! I'm just re-starting here as well! I'm 29, and also struggling with an injury and trying to keep on track when I'm limited on what I can do.

Feel free to private message me, I'd be interested in a weight loss buddy!

Best of luck, and hopefully we can stick with it this time!
AJ'sAwesomeMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 06:11 PM   #5  
Aussie :)

S/C/G: 101.4kg/98.3kg/70kg

Height: 5'11

Welcome to 3FC and good luck with your weightloss journey
mzshaunna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 08:31 PM   #6  
Hi, I'm Danielle!

S/C/G: 208/Ticker/130

Height: 5'1

Thanks everyone, I'm excited to start browsing through this site and get some motivation.

Becky - I sent you a PM. Hope we can become pals!

Jacqui - I used to love the 'chicks up for a challenge' sub-forum when I was here last time - I am off to check that out right now. <3 Thanks for the options. I will also check out the 20 something's

I CAN do it!
Savemykissesx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 12:22 PM   #7  
banned

The only differences between a winner and a loser is ... the former never gives up no matter how bad it seems. the latter quits half way and keep complaining.

i believe we all here are winners!... period.
workout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 02:25 PM   #8  

Welcome to the group!
findyourpathak is offline   Reply With Quote