Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 08-08-2013, 01:04 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 192.2

Height: 5.5

Unhappy Hiya... *takes a deep breath*

This was suppose to be a good first impression, but it came out more like a plea for help....I am very sorry. But I my depression got the better of me. I really am not like this all the time I swear.

Alright I'm not sure how to go about this...I am 192.2 lbs last I checked today and I am not what you call the fittest of people. I mean I even try working out, where it be walking, using the wii with Jenny Mc Carthy game and eat smaller portions and drink tea that'll make you go to the bathroom like there's no tomorrow. But yes I do tend to stay hydrated none the less despite all that. (sorry if that last part was a bit TMI there) >>;;;;

Did I also mention I am also bipolar? I take abilify, topomax, and NOW lithium o-o;;; Yes I did some looking about this stuff and my family did the research on this stuff. Hence the tea and lots of water. But for the life of me, if this what is giving m the munchies now more than ever. I need to hit the deck and start figuring out WHY I am not losing it. Yes my eating habits need a lot to be desireed....><;;; I know, I know, cut down on the macaroni and cheese and pick more healthier foods. ;^; Maybe I should eat more veggie sub sandwiches? Help a girl out? I don't wanna be near the brink of 200lbs anymore. And I am sick of my sister unintentionally whining about how she's 160 and she's FAT. Try being my in my shoes for a bit and see how it feels!!
Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 01:36 PM   #2  

Kaitie9399 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 08:07 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 188/185/164

Height: 5'8"

Hi Fate, welcome! Check out the forum "Depression and Weight Issues." You are not alone in what you are facing, including bipolar disorder. And yes, the meds you mentioned can and often do affect weight, so you'll just have to take some extra steps to counter that effect. The fact that you joined 3FC is a great step in the right direction! You'll find lots of support here. Good luck in your journey!
Jacqui_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 08:28 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 215.5/185.5/150

Height: 5'5"

Hi Fate,

Just wanted to say hello and tell you that I think you've found the best place on the net for any kind of weightloss support that you need. Read through some of the forums. It can be a bit overwhelming at first, but try not to let it be, just dig in and enjoy.

I look forward to seeing you around!

Beth
beth4365 is offline   Reply With Quote