Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 07-24-2013, 01:02 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 217/ 196 / 168

Height: 5'7

Talking New and about to start Cambridge Plan!

Hey chicks, I'm new and wasn't sure where to post. So I thought I would start here. I'm planning on starting the Cambridge Plan on Monday and wanted to find a support forum and a place to chat about my journey, hopefully loosing some weight!

I have my appt with the Cambridge consultant booked in for Friday. I'm then having one last normal weekend and starting the diet Monday. I might even start it Sunday, it just depends how I feel. Defo Monday though!

I've not done this plan before and I'm looking forward to it. I've lost 1 stone 5lbs so far since Xmas through going to the gym and doing the 2/5 diet. However I've kind of hit a barrier and can't break it, so I'm switching to Cambridge to help me loose the additional 2 stone I want to get off. I really hope it works.

I was wondering how I will feel about going to the gym when I'm on the plan? I really want to carry on if I can as I love the feeling after a work out. I guess I will have to wait and see.

Anyway, you guys are all so inspirational and I'm hoping I can look to this forum for support.

Northernnat xxxx
northernnat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 01:10 PM   #2  
I got this

S/C/G: 206/162/135

Height: a little over 5'2

Nothernnat!!

I hope it works for you too! GL with your plan. Looking forward to seeing more posts from you around here!
amandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 06:33 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 245/ticker/125

Height: 5'2"

Hi Northernnat! Welcome to 3FC. I can't say I'm familiar with the Cambridge plan, but I wish you the best of luck! Be sure to check out the UK Fat Chicks section (right under this Introductions section) if you haven't already.

Best of luck to you on your plan!
penmage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 10:55 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 217/ 196 / 168

Height: 5'7

Default Thanks guys!

Thanks guys - I'm on day 4 so will start a post in the UK section and we can hopefully chat xxx
northernnat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 11:46 AM   #5  
Hobbit-lass

Height: 5'2"

Welcome! I hope the Cambridge Plan works out for you!
fairandfree is offline   Reply With Quote