Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 06-06-2013, 09:10 AM   #1  
Healthy student

S/C/G: 200 / ticker / 135

Talking Returning Member

Hey everyone! I was a member here the summer of my freshman year of college, when I went from about 200 pounds down to 160. The change in eating and exercise habits had a great positive impact on my life.

I'm a senior now and have since maintained between 160 and 170, but I would love to go down to my original goal of being in the 140s and at least be in the "normal weight" range for my height and build. It wasn't easy to get those first thirty pounds off, but they certainly went regularly, and I haven't had such strong results since I reached this lower weight. Some people say that it's a sign that I've reached my ideal weight, but I'd like to get that extra fat off and not feel as if I'm tugging this extra weight around.
Besides body image issues, there's a history of knee problems in my family, and I want to avoid the same troubles other members of my family has faced in their older years.

I've eaten healthy and exercised for at least a half hour per day, and still just maintained at around the 160s. I'm not exactly sure how to start losing weight again, but I thought it back help to come back here. I've always found that 3 Fat Chicks provided a great support for getting healthy in a Healthy way. Anyway, glad to be back!
PollifaxFive is offline   Reply With Quote