Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 05-20-2013, 04:27 AM   #1  
Time for a change!

S/C/G: 245/234/170

Height: 5'5.5

Default Returning member..........

hello

Im Sam, Im 28 and live in south wales in the UK. I started my weight loss attempts 4 years ago when I tipped the scales at 14st 13lbs, managed to lose a stone then discovered I was pregnant with my little girl.

Currently weighing in at 12st 5lbs.......so have had a total weight loss of 2 stone 8lbs (36lbs) but still have a way to go.

Apparently ideal weight for my height is between 8 - 11 stone (well just under 11) as Im only 5'5 but I am aiming for 11 stone as I think now I have hips I might look a bit funny at 8 stone.

I have started a squat and ab challenge on facebook which is helping a little bit with getting me in shape and a friend of mine is lending me his p90x so when I get that I will be starting it.

Fingers crossed I can get in shape this time around.

I look forward to talking to you all soon

Sammy
x x x x
LittleLostMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 10:22 AM   #2  
I'm bringing sexy back!

S/C/G: 242/234.5/167

Height: 5'5"

Welcome back and good luck on your journey!!
Mozzy is offline   Reply With Quote