Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 03-11-2013, 11:53 PM   #1  
*Shedding 4 the Wedding*

S/C/G: 250/250/145

Height: 5'5"

Smile This time...it HAS to work!

[B] Haven't we all said that at some point or another? I know I have said multiple times "This is it, I am really doing it this time!" only to fail miserably! My wedding is a mere seven months away, if I don't try now, I will never have that body that I have always dreamed of on the best day of my life.

In December I was diagnosed with PCOS. Those of you who are there with me know how hard it is to lose weight! I started taking Metformin with a high progesterone birth control. While the metformin helps to curb my appetite, the Sprintec makes me have cravings! This is so frustrating!

Three weeks ago, I have my tonsils and adenoids removed, and I am hoping that will help with my breathing when exercising, as well as help with my sleep apnea. I know I have lost a couple of pounds, but I do not know the exact amount, I am weighing myself tomorrow to start my journey. I know that 105 pounds is a LOT in 7 months, but nothing is impossible! I will be using ********** by Beach Body for breakfast, and lunch. My morning shake will have almond milk and peanut butter, and my lunch shake will have water and fruit. I will have snacks in between of yogurt, and fresh veggies. My dinners will consist of healthy home cooked meals... grilled chicken, rice, and streamed veggies, and so on. My workout regime will consist of Insanity in the mornings, and walking 3-5 miles at night Monday-Friday. Since the warmer weather is upon the South, my weekends will consist hiking, camping, rock climbing, and water sports with my fiance. I have downloaded My Fitness Pal to keep my calories and exercise on track. Lastly, I have decided to leave myself positive affirmation all through out my house, car,and office. The more I see it, the more I will believe it and live it!
Friends have told me of this website, and I truly hope to use it as another motivational tool.

Good luck to everyone else out there striving to meet their weightloss goals! We are in this together!!!!!!!!!!!!
/B]
bridalbarbie86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 02:47 AM   #2  
I'm bringing sexy back!

S/C/G: 242/234.5/167

Welcome and good luck on your journey!!!
Mozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 07:27 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 219/ticker/118

You can do it! Congratulations on your engagement! 100 lbs in 7 months is a lofty goal, but I've seen it done. Just be patient with your body if it wants to lose slower, think about how long it took you to put on the weight and how long you've carried it around, you can't expect it to vanish too quickly. You'll still be a hot bride no matter what and if you are workin out you'll have some muscle too!!
candykisses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 07:52 PM   #4  
Results>Reasons

S/C/G: 196/190/150

Height: 5'9"

OMG, I'm so glad you're here! I'm in the same boat...my wedding is 6 months away! BTW, I'm AriesNV if you want to add me on Fitnesspal
AriesNV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 11:57 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 191/178/145

Height: 5'6

You have a great motivation for your weight loss goal. Every bit of weight you lose will help you look and feel better about yourself in photos on your wedding day. Every step is a positive one for you towards feeling better about yourself.

We all have to start somewhere. I know I am so tired of the way I look in photos with my family, so this summer is my goal time frame to at least look better than I have the past 5 summers. We travel with our boys and usually use those photos for our holiday cards. I started my chocolate shake this morning and was very surprised how much I liked it.

We can be a great support for each other.
bbrides is offline   Reply With Quote