Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 03-12-2013, 10:16 PM   #1  

Smile new and excited for change and support

Hello I'm just now finding this sight. I am about 100 lbs overweight and need all the advise and support I can get. I actually found this sight by the new womens world magazine article. Anyways I'm excited to be here and would love any feedback possible.
crazycaT44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 01:04 PM   #2  
Sue finding inner song

S/C/G: 313.4/298.2/160

Height: 5' 4" 3/4

to you!

Well that magazine is right. This is a great place. It is full of nice, helpful, motivational and knowledgable people. You made a great choice! Now you just need to decided on a way to get healthy. Have you thought of a food plan? Exercise program? There are so many and you need to find one that you can live with.. daily, weekly, monthly etc. There are so many threads of information that you can read to see which one suits your tastes. Just believe that you can do it when you start!

Hope to see you around the threads and the fun challenges!
wannaskipandlaugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 01:09 PM   #3  

Welcome! You are going to love it here. I could never have accomplished all that I have without the wonderful men and women here. I get more support here than I do from a lot of people in my life. I wish you lots of luck, there is so much helpful information on this site.
elvislover324 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 07:47 PM   #4  

Thankyou so much guys !! Well I"m thinking of becoming a nutritarain !! I have been following a dr by the name of joel furhman. His immunity diet isn"t really a diet rather a way of eating that is suppose to be optimal for are bodies. It is high in Nutrients. Most meals are based on vegies fruit slow digesting foods like beans seeds and nuts. I adore all the foods so we will just have to see. Anyways I am for sure ready to make some changes . Thanks for the wonderful welcome and I am so looking foward to navigating through this sight and hopefully being able to stay in touch with you all for your helpful hints and great advice.
crazycaT44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 04:02 PM   #5  
I'm bringing sexy back!

S/C/G: 242/234.5/167

Height: 5'5"

Welcome and good luck on your journey!!
Mozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 08:16 PM   #6  
love machine!

S/C/G: 167/130.2/120

Height: 5'6"

That's similar to what I've been doing--the fruits veggies nuts legumes etc. another thing I do is juice, and I'll tell ya, I make some AMAZING concoctions. It makes it so easy and yummy to get large amounts of nutrients etc from RAW food!
om namah shivaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 05:34 AM   #7  

Height: 5'8.5"

So glad you found us
Misti in Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote