Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 03-05-2013, 10:31 AM   #1  

Default Hi! I'm new here! Nice to meet you!

Hello! I'm Chewyi and I'm 22 years old. I'm from Malaysia, somewhere in South-East Asia. I'm hoping to come here to meet people who will help motivate me for my weight loss!

I'm 5' tall and currently weigh about 136lbs. I want to lose 25lbs in total. I hope to at least lose 10-15lbs by this midyear. Please help and advice! Thanks!
blais3rd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 11:50 AM   #2  
NeNe

S/C/G: 200/187/165

Height: 5'6"

Welcome to the board, Chewyi! I am so glad you found us and joined in to our fun. You will get lots of advice and motivation here if you just log in and participate. These gals (and guys) are great. We all have goals to meet and it helps me personally when I know that others are in the same boat as me. My family is not supportive all of the time. However, my husband is on board because he sees how much better I feel when I am in ketosis and following my plan. I am on a low carb eating plan and exercise at the pool 3-4 times per week. I think I remember that rice is a staple for your part of the world so that would make low carb very difficult for you. I would suggest Weight Watchers. You can join it online and it is a well-balanced eating plan that would allow you to still use rice as part of your diet but would incorporate more fruits and veggies. I think a goal of 10-15 lbs by mid-year will be doable if you get to it now. What exercise do you enjoy? Exercise will help you lose faster and tone up any loose skin from your weight loss. Also, I find that drinking at least eight 8 ounce glasses of water a day will speed up the weight loss. Good luck and I am here cheering you on.
firegirl441 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 11:53 AM   #3  
onedayatatimer

S/C/G: 224/ticker/145-155

Height: 5'9.5"

Chewyi! I hope you enjoy the support and information here as much as I do!
luckymommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 10:33 PM   #4  
I'm bringing sexy back!

S/C/G: 242/234.5/167

Height: 5'5"

Welcome and good luck on your journey!!!
Mozzy is offline   Reply With Quote