Re-introucing myself. - 3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 01-10-2013, 12:51 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 219/196/145

Height: 5'5"

Red face Re-introucing myself.

I have been a member here for a while but severely fell off weight-loss wagon. But I am back and really ready to do this thing! I used Weight Watchers for a while last year and then South Beach diet... this time I have re-joined Weight Watchers to include attending meetings and I am also setting myself a small goal each week (diet or fitness related) I have well over 60lbs to lose and am deterimined to do that this year! I need support, I need a swift kick in the rear at times, and I know that this place is great for both of those. lol My biggest problem isn't so much with eating, it's with exercise, I pretty much hate it lol I used to go to the gym but it was way outside my comfort zone, I have a stationary bike and I do enjoy walking. I also have some of the wii fitness games, so I plan on using a combination of those as well as some workout videos. I just need the motivation to get off my rear and do it! So, cheers to all and let's make this year a great one!
allforHisglory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 01:06 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 245/ticker/125

Height: 5'2"

Welcome back
penmage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 01:47 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 242/242/168

Height: 5ft 7

Me too I was here about 18 months ago and lost nearly 50 pounds and I have put it all back on and more.
I am more determined than ever now to succeed, as now its not just about how I see myself when I look in the mirror, its about my health.
Good luck on your journey
niknaknat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 08:08 PM   #4  
I'm bringing sexy back!

S/C/G: 242/234.5/167

Welcome and good luck on your journey!!!
Mozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 07:29 AM   #5  
Returning Fat Chick

S/C/G: 292/261/170

Height: 5'7"

Welcome back.
I'm a returning fat chick as well. I've been back on this site a few times over the years. It's always keeps me motivated. I think this time I should stay and keep motivated instead of fall off and go into hiding.... Which is what I did and the results were not so good
Good luck to you on your journey
Hunskie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 09:03 AM   #6  

Welcome back! I'm also returning.
Sevryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 10:30 AM   #7  
Almost there!

S/C/G: 212/163.8/130

Height: 5'4

welcome! I was about to make the same post too, about re-introducing! we are in a similar position, I actually just joined WW this past weekend but I am all over the place on types of diets. Long story, I think I will just write a re-intro but it's good to know we are not alone and we are getting back on track.
Stars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 04:44 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 219/196/145

Thanks for the welcome Yes it is definitely about my health as well as not liking what I see in the mirror. Another motivator is I want my husband to have a sexy wife I used to be really thin when we first got together but then two pregnancies and antidepressants later and voila. We can all do this, keep at it!
allforHisglory is offline   Reply With Quote