Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 01-07-2013, 11:01 PM   #1  

Height: 5'7"

Default Hello everyone! My little story.....

Hey everyone,

Just signed up! I feel like this is a big deal for me because I've never asked for any support or even really talked about my weight....I'm a very private person. But I thought I could use a little outside accountability, and hopefully this site can give me that. Prepare to be bored by my details:

I'm a 26 year old girl from California. I am 5'7" and weigh around 160. I've been unhappy with my weight for awhile, and I've tried (half-heartedly) to lose weight in the past. Growing up I was always very thin (around 115 at my full height) until my late teens. I started steadily putting on weight over the next few years until I reached 160. I can directly link my weight gain to taking night classes in my senior year. The lack of sleep always left me exhausted and reaching for empty calories and fancy coffee drinks to keep going. I've fluctuated between 160 and 145 ever since. I don't expect to weight what I did as a teen, nor do I want to. I think around 130/35 would be my ideal weight.

I'm really excited about using this site and I really think it will help me. When I mention anything about wanting to lose weight to my friends/family they always tell me that I'm not fat.....well, maybe a stranger on the street wouldn't automatically think "fat" when they saw me, but I know how I feel in my body. Anyway, they aren't much help as far as motivation.

I'm getting ready to move in with three friends, possibly out of state. I feel like this is the perfect time to change myself for the better and make a good impression in my new home. Thanks in advance to anyone who read my post and is going to be helpful in the future. I'll return the favor when I can. I can't wait!!!
sunbeam86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 01:40 AM   #2  
I'm bringing sexy back!

S/C/G: 242/234.5/167

Height: 5'5"

Welcome and good luck on your journey!!!
Mozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 01:29 PM   #3  

Height: 5'7"

Thank you!
sunbeam86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 03:19 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 245/ticker/125

Height: 5'2"

penmage is offline   Reply With Quote