Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 12-08-2012, 06:35 AM   #1  

Default Trying a forum for help!!

Hi ladies...

I am a 24 year old female, stand at just over 5 foot 1 and weigh just over 11 stone. I have tried many things but now I am finally looking for extra help to help me lose the additional weight (I started of at 13.5 stone). I just need an extra push and always find that with extra support and advice I can do it. My aim is to get down to under 10 stone however I really want to tone up my stomach and hip area.

So hello!!

And where should I start?!!

Jobo
Jobo0710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 11:21 AM   #2  
Warrior Princess

Sign up with Myfitnesspal.com to track ALL of your food and then grab two 5p hand weights and Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred DVD. Start there. Oh, and
novangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 11:29 AM   #3  
Jessica

S/C/G: 153/132/fit and confident

Height: 5'8"

Welcome! you'll find a lot of support around here- as far as where to start- slow and steady wins the race IMHO! Start with something small, going for a walk every morning/night and cutting out soda... Things like that. If you want to count calories and track you food I love the lose-it app for smartphones and have heard great things about the myfitnesspal website.

Good luck! :-)
danzingurl77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 06:55 PM   #4  

Height: 5'8.5"

Congrats on your loss so far
Misti in Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote