Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 12-01-2012, 08:02 PM   #1  
Scood

S/C/G: 71.4 kilos

Height: 5.2. Ft

Smile new approach

Hi my name is Scood

Could you please tell me is 3 fat chicks is Australian, Not that, that maters I was asked the question. I used to come on the site years ago. I have been dieting AGAIN for the umteenth time.

But I seem to of finally have got what I'm suppose to do. I have been having ago for a few months now, I've gone from 75.5-68.8 this morning. I'm loosing bit by bit. I ralise I haven't been eating enough. It has boosted my overall out look and I feel great, and ,motivated to keep trying.

My husband is a man that loves junk and is not a support when I'm really trying. I am 64 I want my quality of life to be good. I work in aged care which I guess it makes us take a look at what breaks down as we are getting older. Does this site have a tracker :
scood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 01:03 PM   #2  
I'm bringing sexy back!

S/C/G: 242/234.5/167

Height: 5'5"

Welcome and good luck on your journey!
Mozzy is offline   Reply With Quote