hellooooo!!!! lil help needed!!! - 3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 11-24-2012, 06:18 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 183/171/121

Height: 5 ft 2

Default hellooooo!!!! lil help needed!!!

hey my beauties!!! i am this lil girl trapped in a big body...now i have been trying to come out but its just not happening...i have been dieting for as long as i can remember and i lost weight too but i have never been slim...always chubby...i dont want that anymore...my problem is that i just give in to temptation and binge...and i cant motivate myself to excercise even though i have a treadmill at home...pleaseeee help meee!!!! xoxo
brighteyes31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 06:40 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 232/ticker/155

Height: 5'10"

Welcome, brighteyes31! We've all been there!! You've come to the right place for motivation and support. I've been dieting off and on for the past few years and always lost a little, gave up, then gained it all back and then some. It's so easy to talk yourself into binging and "dealing with it later" but if you really want to lose weight, you have to learn how to weigh the good and bad, so to speak. Once I got tired of the up and down (and mostly up), I had to have a real heart-to-heart with myself. This site has been instrumental to keeping me on track. The girls here have been so supportive! Try not to think of it as a diet. Try to think of this as a lifestyle change. You have to be willing to change your habits for the long term. If you think of your diet and goal weight as an end date, you're more willing to slip up, give up, or go back to old habits once you reach your goal. Dive into the threads here and join in some challenges. We're happy to have you here! Good luck!!
Lakilaulea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 05:43 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 245/ticker/125

Height: 5'2"

penmage is offline   Reply With Quote