Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 11-15-2012, 12:14 PM   #1  
~*Pumpkin*~

S/C/G: 148/147/130

Height: 5'3

Default Brand New Day

Hello everyone, I found this website last night but decided to join today. I have been struggling with my weight since I was a teenagers. I am 25 years old. Last year I lost 20 lbs and got down to 138, but I moved about 4 months ago, got a new job, and started a new college program. I have gained about 10 lbs.

My ultimate goal is 130 lbs, I am 5'3. That is still a bit curvy for my height but I think 130 would be a healthy, maintainable weight. My first mini-goal is to be 140 for the holidays.

My biggest struggles are emotional eating, eating while bored, and I have a sweet tooth. I also love my wine I know how to lose weight and be healthy, it's just a struggle to actually get the motivation to stick to it.

I have a plan though, and seeing so many people on here lose so much weight and accomplish their goals is so inspiring!
Pumpkin87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 12:25 PM   #2  
Claim it ,Achieve it!

S/C/G: 212/104.2/120

Height: 5'2"

Looking forward to following your progress .
Roo2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 12:42 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 245/ticker/125

Height: 5'2"

Hi Pumpkin87! Welcome to 3FC, and good luck with your journey
penmage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 12:42 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 232/ticker/155

Height: 5'10"

Welcome, Pumpkin87!! It's great that you already have a plan in place. I have a horrible problem of eating out of boredom and loving sweets way too much myself. I have to trick myself into not slipping into my old habits LOL I've pretty much conquered the eating while bored thing, but I still have a lot of work to do in the sweets department. Baby steps, though, right?? Good luck and I look forward to reading your successes!
Lakilaulea is offline   Reply With Quote