Hey Everyone - 3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 10-27-2012, 10:43 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 220/218/170

Height: 5 ft 4 in

Talking Hey Everyone

My name is Stacie. I love reading all of your posts. I need some help loosing this weight. I currently weigh 220lbs. I would love to be about 170. I know this sounds a little heavy but I love the way I look at this weight. I like to be a little thick...lol. I was on Paxil a few years ago and the weight never went away. So I look forward to hearing all of your ideas and help with getting this weight off.

Peace
Fluffy chickadee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 11:02 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 255/196/175

Height: 5"9

Hey, I'm new too and I know what you mean about liking to keep a bit on the heavy side of things - my mum and I are around the same height (I'm actually a bit taller) and the last time she dropped before 75 kgs (165 lbs) she looked like a skeleton so I really would rather stay at the above 170 lbs range too!

Good luck, I've mostly been portion controlling thus far - and switching to a French-inspired meal plan (heavier foods/larger servings in the morning and then lighter foods/smaller servings in the evening) so that I don't over-eat before bed like I am known to do!

I wish you well hun c:
JM1911A1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 11:56 PM   #3  

Height: 5'8.5"

Hello and welcome to both of you.
Misti in Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 05:32 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 220/218/170

Height: 5 ft 4 in

Nice to hear from you. It is so hard for me to control my eating. I love food. I really wish there was a magic pill.... I just dont have any will power. I need someone to kick my booty and get me in shape.
Fluffy chickadee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 07:49 PM   #5  
me

S/C/G: 299/135/fit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffy chickadee View Post
My name is Stacie. I love reading all of your posts. I need some help loosing this weight. I currently weigh 220lbs. I would love to be about 170. I know this sounds a little heavy but I love the way I look at this weight. I like to be a little thick...lol. I was on Paxil a few years ago and the weight never went away. So I look forward to hearing all of your ideas and help with getting this weight off.

Peace

I get what you are saying. That's why I have a "?" next to my goal weight under my name. I know that technically I should be less than 150 lbs in order to have a "healthy" BMI, but I remember being 165-175 and feeling and looking great. So, I figure once I get to that weight, I can re-adjust if necessary. anyway GOOD LUCK !
kisskiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 10:06 PM   #6  

Hi Stacie!
I'm new too, but just wanted to comment that... I LOVE IT when women are comfortable with a certain weight they look good at, and not just automatically aiming for a boney image we are force fed. KUDOS TO YOU!! admiration

good luck!!!
StephieRN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 12:14 PM   #7  

I don't think we need to be a number, just a size we are healthy and comfortable at. I am having good success with Ideal Protein, the weight is falling off and after the first week which I felt was a little difficult I now feel that it is very easy to stick with. I am about 3 1/2 weeks in and have lost 11 pounds of my 25 pound goal. I know some other ladies who have more to lose at my clinic who have lost more. I have a very severe thyroid disease so for me to be losing anything is AMAZING! I wish you luck with your journey into weight loss.
Rellibella is offline   Reply With Quote