Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 11-02-2012, 12:42 AM   #1  
Wannabe Hot Momma

S/C/G: 274/ticker/155

Height: 5'7"

Default here we go

Well, I am a 23 year old mom. My son is a year and a half and is the light of my life. I am overweight, obese, if I am accurate. I weigh 274 pounds. I have no energy and am an emotional eater. I dont want my son growing up wondering why mommy cant play with him as much or why she cries when she sees herself in pictures. I feel like a thin person trapped in a fat persons body. My weight is hindering what is supposed to be such a happy time in my life. I lost 65 pounds once, got pregnant on accident, and gained it all back. I want to be the person I am on the inside, on the outside. I came here for support and hope to reach my goal before my son turns 3.
rinsmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 01:08 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 255/ticker/185?

Height: 5'6"

WELCOME!!!!
You've got a great reason to lose weight & get in shape...your son. He needs a mom who not only loves him, but can keep up with him. A mom who can play games with him, take him to the park & be there for him.
Start slow, but start. Coming here is a great start. Maybe you could start with simple changes: trading healthier foods for not so healthy foods, trading soda for flavored sparklling water & a 10-15 minute walk for vegging in front of the tv.
You didn't gain this weight overnight & every small step you take will help you reach your goal. YOU CAN DO THIS!!! Each time you think that you can't think of all the things you'll be able to do with your son as he gets bigger & you get smaller.
Good luck! Keep us posted!!!
MrsTryingAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 01:17 AM   #3  
Wannabe Hot Momma

S/C/G: 274/ticker/155

Height: 5'7"

thank you:-) I keep saying like a mantra: i did it once, I can do it again. Technically my starting weight was 287, but I cut out sodas and that was 2 months ago. I dont crave them anymore.
rinsmommy is offline   Reply With Quote