Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 09-27-2012, 02:27 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 165/133/125

Height: 5'5

Default Ready to finally lose the weight

Hi everyone,

I'm finally committing to lose weight to finally get down to a healthy size. Back in 2008, I lost 15 pounds from 165 to 150 with a healthy diet and running an hour a day. I kept it off except for a few pounds and then in 2010 I was able to get down to 137 through a weight loss competition thing at a gym. However I overexercised in the beginning which caused me to plateau and sapped my motivation. Sadly I've gained most of that back through eating out a lot and now I'm back to 160. I'm not happy with the weight I'm at and I really want to get back down to 125 or so I can more fully participate in sports I love like gymnastics and ice skating as well as look and feel great.

I tend to have problems with general laziness as I hate to cook and mostly eat out and eat simple healthy food I get tired of easily. Exercise is easier as I love playing tennis and running by the beach (I live in LA-love it!). I know I can lose the weight as I've done it before, I just want to make sure I stick with it this time and I found online support helps a lot. Hoping to meet some friendly, helpful people here!

Last edited by Zucena; 02-22-2014 at 10:31 PM.
Zucena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 03:23 PM   #2  
Calorie Counter

S/C/G: 195/195/170

Height: 5'3"

Welcome to the forum! So glad you joined us. You will get a ton of support and information on this site.
Best of luck to you.
NEMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 03:37 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 278/see ticker/124

Height: 5'2

Smile Hello

I know what I am going to say a lot will disagree with me but just read me out! First off, if you have a iPad, or any of the update phones "download Restaurant HD" this app gives you calories at just about every type of eating place.

You said " you don't like to cook" we'll I am not big on fast food , but if you count the calories using restaurant Hd; you can still enjoy The food you eat. Secondly, you must work it off at gym or home on go walking. The key is to burn off what you ate. This will make you a smarter eater because you can now see all those calories you are consuming. My saying is" never eat more then you can work off".

Drink plum or prune juice, which will also help get out extra waste in the body.

Good luck
Fatness is offline   Reply With Quote