Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 09-21-2012, 11:34 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 217/217/150

Height: 5'5

Default I love this site!

Can I just say, I REALLY love this site. It's beyond inspirational!

So about me... I've lost 4 lbs, in the past 2 weeks. I notice my pants are a little looser, but other than I don't see much difference. It's a start though right?

I've been cutting down a lot on my diet and snacking... I never realized how much I actually put in my mouth! I keep my cal count at around 1,800 a day. However, now the only thing I'm missing is the exercise component. I just started nursing school, and I honestly don't have time to do anything... not even watch TV... but that's a good thing.

I noticed coffee is really helping to suppress my hunger and terrible cravings for sweets and chocolate. Does coffee help anyone else? I just hope I'm not hurting myself in the end by doing this! Anyway, I'm just really here for motivation. The stories here are AMAZING!
missmel23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 06:23 AM   #2  

Height: 5'8.5"

Hello and welcome. Glad you are enjoying the site and congrats on your weight loss.. yes, it's a start!

It would certainly be helpful if you could find even a few minutes a day to get in a bit of exercise.

And actually coffee is one of the things I mostly gave up... now I just have it sometimes when I go out somewhere... and I used to guzzle the stuff. But we all make choices as to what we decide to keep or give up.

Wishing you success.
Misti in Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 08:17 AM   #3  
Becoming A Better Me

welcome to 3FC! i agree 100 % about this site! as for my coffee, im a calorie counter n use cream n sugar so i have to make sure i allow for it whic i always do! ive made changes with all my choices to healthy just to make sure i dont have to change my coffee! yes it help me with sweets cravings, hunger pangs, you name it. I LOVE MY COFFEE as u can see in my signature lol!
dangerouscurvesahead is offline   Reply With Quote