Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 09-11-2012, 10:39 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 117/117/90

Height: 4ft9

Lightbulb No more dabbling-time for a serious plan!

Hey guys- my name is Amanda and I am a 31 year old first time mom. I have been thinking about how heavy I am and hate the way my clothes fit. However, I would cut back here and there, do a little workout and figure I was losing weight, all without weighing myself! My husband made the comment on Sunday that we both needed to go on diets, and all of a sudden I had that "aha!" moment. You know, the one where you see a photo of yourself and are horrified? I am just over the overweight mark BMI wise, but do not want to get heavier with my next pregnancy(after I mean).

I am still nursing, but slowly weaning, and I have a non-sitdown job that I do about 25-30 hours a week. I have to be careful, and if I am not honest will be undoing any help this site could give me. So here's the thing- I used to have an eating disorder, and I am nervous that moment I mentioned above was a shift into ed mode. Two girls I work with are insanely skinny and while it was slightly bothersome to see before, it is now downright triggering! I can benefit from weight loss, but it will take tons of energy to keep myself on check on both fronts.

Anyways, it is nice meeting all of you! This seems like such an amazing board!
fitterforzach is offline   Reply With Quote