Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 07-27-2012, 01:22 PM   #1  
And so it begins....

S/C/G: 135/ticker/118

Height: 5'0"

Default In search of friends, support and motivation!

Hi all!

I'm Stephanie. I am 28, 5'0" and currently weigh 131.2 pounds. I am down 7.2 pounds, and working hard to seeing that number keep coming down!

I find this site to be so helpful! I am in a wedding in September, and my first mini-goal is to get to a size I feel comfortable in my bridesmaid dress. The other bridesmaids in the wedding are extremely small! I have been dieting for almost 7 weeks (I am calling this a lifestyle change rather than a diet because that implies temporary). I have really stuck to good eating habits and I am learning a lot in the process (I still have A LOT to learn!). I completed a 4 week boot camp class with an amazing instructor, and I am beginning another 4 week class at a different facility Monday.

I am just looking for some friends for support and motivation. I unfortunately don't have a workout buddy because everyone has different work schedules than I do, so I figured I could find some friends here

I would love some tips and to know what has worked for others as well (exercise, foods, gadgets, recipes, etc). I am currently eating around 1200 calories a day, and I am hoping to attend boot camp 3-4 times a week or more.

I am on myfitnesspal and have found it to be a fantastic tool! I get motivated when friends on there have a great food day or exercise day... makes me want to work harder. My username is s_taylor19 feel free to add me
SweetSteph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 02:02 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 128.5/128.5/113

Height: 5ft 2

Hi Stephanie! I’m 5ft 2 and I’m 128.5. I’m new to all of this but I too am looking for support and motivation and a workout buddy if you’re interested.

I’ve never tried to lose weight before so I can’t help you much with “what works”. However I can tell you what I plan to do. I’m going to cut my calories down to 1300ish which would have me losing about a lb a week. I’m still growing (I’m 16) so I want to make sure I’m getting all the nutrients and stuff I need. I’m not enrolled in a boot camp or anything but I’m going to keep up my exercise band regime as week as well as taking walks/jogs to get me started out.

I’ll have to check myfitnesspal out.

Best of luck to you <3!
Rose Elizabeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 03:25 AM   #3  

Height: 5'8.5"

Hello Stephanie and Rose... just wanted to say to the forum
Misti in Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 03:23 PM   #4  
And so it begins....

S/C/G: 135/ticker/118

Height: 5'0"

Hi ladies! Nice to meet you! Welcome Rose! If there's anything I can tell you, it is that developing healthy eating and living habits at your age is fantastic! I wish you the best of luck! Can't wait to hear of your progress and all you learn! Enjoy!
SweetSteph is offline   Reply With Quote