Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 07-05-2012, 05:06 PM   #1  

Height: 170cm

Red face I am new to this

Hi guys,
I am new to this so just thought I would introduce myself. I am nearly 28 and from Dublin, Ireland. To be honest I am not sure how much I weight but I do weight at least 308lbs. I have always been overweight and I am really at the point now where it is affecting my life and I really want to change. I want to be able to keep up with everyone else and not be out of breath and sweating excessively!
I can go through phases of not snacking much but then I have days where I just get lots of junk food and eat out of pity for myself. My weight does get me down and I dont want to go out with my friends for nights out etc cause I am ashamed of how I look. I am always telling myself that I will start tomorrow but I am actually going to do it this time! I am a fussy eater and that is where my problem is, none of the food I eat is the healthy type and I don't like trying new things! I have tried gyms and found myself being really good for a while and then once I broke the habit I just stopped. I have bought my own cross trainer which is currently hidden under lots of junk in the garage but I am going to dig it out and get it set up again. I do shift work which means my hours are all over the place and its hard to get into a routine as I work far enough from the house so I would also spend alot of time travelling.
Wow, thanks for reading this if you have gotten this far, Actually writing it down has helped and I am definitely more determined this time!
cassie5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 09:54 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 189.5 / 145.5 / 140

Height: 5' 4"

Default Welcome

I'm new here also and I have planned to get started on more Mondays than I can count. I'm down 14.5 lbs so far.

Ruthie
rwquilts is offline   Reply With Quote