Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 06-07-2012, 06:52 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 336/308/150

Height: 5'6

Smile Swimmer chick needs support...

Hello, my name is Beth and I am 22 years old. I live in Ohio and started my weight loss journey in February 2012. I started out at 336 pounds and am now down to 308. My main exercise is swimming and I try to do it at least 3 days a week. My goal is to do it 5 days a week but sometimes that just doesn't happen. I'm currently searching for a job but I'm hopeful that I'll find one soon. Anyway, my goal weight is 150 pounds but sometimes it just seems so far away. That's one of the reasons I joined this site is so that I can chat with people who are going through the same things I am. Thanks for listening.
dolphingirl77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 08:36 AM   #2  
I am more than weight.

S/C/G: Starting Weight:260/150

Height: 5'3"

Default Welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphingirl77 View Post
Hello, my name is Beth and I am 22 years old. I live in Ohio and started my weight loss journey in February 2012. I started out at 336 pounds and am now down to 308. My main exercise is swimming and I try to do it at least 3 days a week. My goal is to do it 5 days a week but sometimes that just doesn't happen. I'm currently searching for a job but I'm hopeful that I'll find one soon. Anyway, my goal weight is 150 pounds but sometimes it just seems so far away. That's one of the reasons I joined this site is so that I can chat with people who are going through the same things I am. Thanks for listening.
on the weight loss and welcome to the boards!!
TamTam is offline   Reply With Quote