Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 05-23-2012, 01:05 AM   #1  
Alyssa Nicole

S/C/G: 169/ticker/120

Height: 5'4"

Unhappy Stuck at the same weight for 2 Months!! Help!

Okay so I have been on Weight Watchers for some time now and was doing great in the beginning. Now for the past 2 months I have been going up and down at the same weight!! Its driving me crazy! I have tried so much. I even lessened my calorie intake but that just led to a binge day here and there. So that didnt help too much. I was going to the gym but that wasn't helping either so now I only go 1-3 times a week. I am a very picky eater and DO NOT like any vegetables. And yes I know that is very bad but I try once in a while to get them down or get the nutrition in me some other way. Does anyone have any advice on how to get past this? I think what I need most of all is support and encouragement. I dont really have much of that from my friends and family unfortunately. I have my boyfriend who helps me get through my weight loss often but it doesnt help that he always wants to go to a restaurant where I am so tempted by the high calorie foods. What should I do?

If anyones willing to take a challange with me to stick to a diet for 2 weeks that would be great. Maybe having someone to keep track with will help me want to stay on track. Somethings gotta work sooner or later.
AlyssaNicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 07:36 AM   #2  

S/C/G: SW 136 CW 105 and maintaining

Height: 5.2

Hi Alyssa! I was stuck for practically two months too, and then I lost 4 pounds in a week. You just have to stick to it. Now I am stuck again --two weeks weighing the same, one pound more or less--, but as I know how it works I just go on doing what I have to do and wait.
As to your habits, you have to build new ones if you want to maintain your weight loss later, so try to find ways to cook your veggies that will make them palatable to you. I remember a friend of mine whose son did not like to eat beef or chicken: she put the beef or the chicken in a blender with some mayo and seasoning, and her son, not knowing what it was, spread it on toast and ate a lot of it! I did not like soy until somebody told me how to do something similiar with it, using the right seasoning. The same goes for veggies: I did not eat much some months ago, but now I eat a lot, with no salt and just some balsamic vinegar in the case of salads. It is just a question of making them palatable for you.
Good luck!

Last edited by inglesita64; 05-23-2012 at 07:38 AM.
inglesita64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 07:45 AM   #3  
Amazing will be me

That happend to me for 2months straight was so upsetting wasnt untill i changed my diet plan then i dot a woosh of 7lbs , take a look at your diet and shake it up abit , no matter how much you exercise unless your diet is tight and tweaked every now and again we will hit this wall HTH
lucky8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 11:13 AM   #4  
Alyssa Nicole

S/C/G: 169/ticker/120

Height: 5'4"

I think I have tried veggies every way possible. Except blending them with fruits which is what Im going to try next. Something has to work eventually. I just hope I lose some weight soon because this is so frustrating.

I'm hoping that stopping weight watchers and just counting calories will help. On weight watchers i was only eating about 900 cals a day. I think my body was telling me it wasnt enough. I would binge too often and eat so much food it would equal one week worth of food. I was always dissapointed after those binges. Im hoping changing things around will help somehow.

Thanks girls!!
AlyssaNicole is offline   Reply With Quote