Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 05-16-2012, 12:09 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 154.6/153.4/135

Height: 5'7

Default Because I need support

Hello all,

Just wanted to introduce myself as the newest member of the forum.

I am a 20-something who would like to lose 20 pounds. I am confident in my ability to lose weight - I am not confident in my ability to lose weight without obsessing/being hard of myself/feeling hopeless....

....that is where support comes in. My psychologist suggested I join a support community and while I ignored her idea for a long time, I decided today was the day.

My goal is to shed pounds and get healthier but do it in a way that leaves me feeling "Happy and Light" (hence my name). Looking forward to sharing our journey together.

Love, H&L
HappyandLight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 12:13 PM   #2  
Move over Kim Kardashian!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/135

Height: 5'5"

HappyAndLight !!!!

I hope you can find all the support and answers you need right here, I know I did.

This forum is amazing because everyone here is going through the same thing as you, and is looking for the same joy in ourselves.

If you need any help, if you have any questions, concerns or anything at all, this place will be your go-to. It's simply amazing how knowledgeable and kind the posters on this forum are.

Good luck on your journey. Every day is a step closer to your goal! xo
caramelkitty is offline   Reply With Quote