Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 05-12-2012, 08:08 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 154/149/130

Height: 5'4"

Default Hey Hey Hey!!

Hey!
I just realized that I never really introduced myself.

So I am 20 years old, 5'4", 154 pounds. Ick! I'll be 21 in August, and I will be entering into my 3rd year of University in September and I really want to lose 24 pounds by then. I want to impress myself, for actually sticking with something until the end. But I also want to show my boyfriend how strong I am in order to get off my *** and do something about my weight, BY MYSELF!

I am a music education student, well to be more accurate I'm in a Concurrent Teacher Education Program , where I will earn my B.Mus and B.Ed concurrently over 5 years! I'm really excited to become a high school music teacher. Oh, and I play the clarinet (and pretty much every other instrument at a basic level). I also just got hired with an orchestra in the fundraising department, raising funds so that the orchestra can reach out into the community and work with kids!! So awesome!

I came here mainly for support, and I really like this site so far, it actually really helps that 99% of the community is women here! I'm surprised at HOW MUCH weight has been lost by soooo many members, it's SO encouraging!. So I had to decide what my goals are, and my timeframe for them. And thus, I created a thread here:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-s...e-anybody.html

It's a back to school challenge!! yay!! I have a little under 4 months to lose 24 pounds! or at least be close. Feel free to join, even if you are not in the 20-something range.

I guess that's it for now, Good Luck everybody! we can do it!!
spiritualflow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 08:59 PM   #2  

Height: 5'9"

Welcome. That's awesome about your involvement with music and kids. Music is great for expanding the mind and providing a source of focus for kids. This is a great place for support, so you've come to the right place!
Brandis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 09:08 PM   #3  
Move over Kim Kardashian!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/135

Height: 5'5"

Canadians unite!! LOL im kidding. Good luck on your journey, and YOU CAN DO IT!!
caramelkitty is offline   Reply With Quote